Due to COVID-19, Zenogram Shop, LLC only takes scheduled appointments for pickup but we are available via phone, live chat, and email for any assistance needs. We have also stopped our monthly public meetings until further notice, and will continue to evaluate this rapidly evolving situation. The health and safety of our staff, clients, and community is our top priority. Thank you for your understanding.
The following are credible sources to stay up to date on COVID-19:
Zenogram Shop, LLC is committed to assisting the businesses in our community as they are impacted by COVID-19. This page is designed to help the economic development leaders, employers and the workforce respond to the challenges and impacts of COVID-19. We would like to help those seeking answers and assistance, while keeping our community safe. Below, we’ve begun to compile a list of programs and resources and we will continue to update with additional resources as they become available.
• Disaster Assistance from the federal government (SBA)
• Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers from the CDC
• COVID-19 Business Preparedness Checklist from the U.S. Chamber
• Workplace Safety Guidelines from U.S. Department of Labor
• Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19 from U.S. Department of Labor