18-Present JL Rubicon And 20-Present Gladiator Rubicon Hood Louvers Black Aluminum 19-53-012P1 Poison Spyder
The Poison Spyder Hood Louver helps keep your engine running cool by promoting air flow through the engine compartment. Many factors can contribute to high under-hood temperatures, which can translate to higher engine coolant temperatures and overheating.
Headers, slow speeds, flex fans, and the cramped spaces of the engine compartment can all contribute to increased heat and reduced airflow.
This Hood Louver kit frees up airflow through the engine compartment, allowing hot air to escape and cooler air to be drawn in through the radiator, improving cooling of both the engine coolant and under-hood air.
- 2020-Present Jeep Gladiator JT Rubicon
- 2018-Present Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon, 2-Door and 4-Door
- For Rubicon Models Only
- Black powdercoat finish
- Crafted from quality, thick gauge aluminum sheet
- Aluminum makes the hood louver light weight and corrosion resistant
- CNC laser-cut and die-stamped
- Helps reduce hood wobble at speeds
- Keeps engine cool
- Easy installation with template
- Require some drilling and cutting of your hood
- Stainless steel fasteners are included
- Full-size template with instructions for cutting the airflow holes in the hood included
- Sold As A Pair (2 Pieces)
- Poison Spyder Customs Part Number: 19-53-012P1
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Black Powdercoat
- Fitment: Direct Fit