JK 2-Door Frame-Mount Ricochet Rockers Bare Steel Pair 17-08-040 Poison Spyder
Poison Spyder JK Ricochet Rockers provide rocker protection for the Jeep JKs vulnerable body sheet metal, while also providing a convenient step for easily entering and exiting the Jeep.
JK Ricochet Rockers are rigidly mounted directly to the Jeeps frame to provide the best protection possible without relying on the Jeeps comparatively weaker body tub for support.
DOM tubing sliders keep the sides of the Jeep a safe distance away from the rocks, while the formed and dimpled metal plates act as both entry steps and strengthening gussets. Available for both 2-door and 4-door 2007 to present JKs.
- 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler 2-Door and Rubicon 2-Door
- Dimpled step plate for easy entry
- Frame-mounted for ultimate strength
- Protects the Jeeps rocker panels from damage on the trail
- 1.75 inch OD x .120 inch wall DOM main tube with 1.5 inch x .120 inch wall DOM slider tube
- Sold As A Pair
- Poison Spyder Customs Part Number: 17-08-040
- Fitment: Direct Fit
- Finish: Bare Steel
- Type: Formed Plate Guard with Standoff
- Installation Type: Cutting or Drilling Required