JK 2-Door Frame-Mount Rocker Knockers Bare Steel Pair 17-08-030 Poison Spyder
The most vulnerable areas on the body of the Jeep JK are the rocker panels. Poison Spyder Rocker Knockers protect your JKs rocker panel area while enabling you to slide over rocks and obstacles.
Rocker Knockers enhance your Jeeps trail performance while adding rugged off-road looks to your JK. These Frame-Mounted Rocker Knockers are identical to our Body-Mounted version, except in how they mount. Which one is best for you will depend on how you intend to use your Jeep!
- 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler 2-Door and Rubicon 2-Door
- CNC laser cut from 3/16 inch plate steel
- Slider rail is fabricated from CNC-bent 1.5 inch x .120 wall DOM tubing
- Main tube of the rocker knocker is filled with a CNC laser-cut slider skid
- Features poison spyders exclusive oval dimples for structural strength
- Slider and skid mount at an angle to the main tube of the rocker knocker to provide boatside-like protection from the rocks
- Bolt on or weld on installation
- Sold As A Pair
- Poison Spyder Customs Part Number: 17-08-030
- Fitment: Direct Fit
- Finish: Bare Steel
- Type: Formed Plate Guard with Tubular Standoff
- Installation Type: Cutting or Drilling Required