JK Brawler Full Width Front Bumper with Brawler Bar and Shackle Tabs Black Steel 17-64-020-DBTP1 Poison Spyder
The Brawler Full Width Front Bumper for JK provides the highest ground and tire clearance possible in a full width JK bumper. This bumper brings Poison Spyder form and function to the overlander market, and to those who would like to keep their stock JK fender flares. The bumper extends to the full width of the stock flares, to integrate with them cleanly while protecting them from trail hazards.
Like all bumpers in the Brawler product line, the Full Width is fabricated from 3/16 inch plate steel, CNC laser-cut and precision brake-formed into a low profile, high clearance design. This product is finished in black with Poison Spyder's proprietary SpyderShell Armor Coat process.
Finally there is a Full Width front bumper that incorporates Poison Spyder's attention to form and function, in an elegant package that integrates perfectly with the stock Jeep or aftermarket stock replacement fender flares.
While this bumper was designed for those Jeep enthusiasts who prefer a more overland style and function to their Jeep build, or want to keep their factory flares, we couldn't simply make a full-width monstrosity like so many unsightly bumpers already on the market.
Even though it's full width, and less likely to be used on the hard core rock trails, we still felt compelled to design it with maximum approach angle, ground clearance and tire clearance possible while still extending out to the full width of the stock flares to protect the corners of the Jeep. The lower skid plate is sold separately, so that those who would rather run without it (and gain even more ground clearance) may do so.
The outriggers that extend to the edge of the flare are kept as tight to the original Brawler's high clearance lines as possible, tapering outward toward the ends. This allows the tires the best access to grab obstacles to pull the Jeep up and over rather than impeding progress when metal meets rock.
The outriggers are designed to integrate visually with the stock fender flares, in a clean, almost factory look. The back side of the outrigger is scalloped to provide maximum clearance for up to a 37 inch tire with minimal suspension lift.
- 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited 2-Door/4-Door
- Black powdercoat
- Full-width, multi-faceted design protects lower grille and extends to outer edge of stock flares
- CNC laser cut from 3/16 inch plate steel, precision brake-formed for a perfect Recessed light buckets accept OE fog lamps or Rigid Industries Duallys by use of adapter plate (sold separately)
- Brawler Bar made of 1.5 inch X .120 inch wall DOM tubing with 1.25 inch OD X .120 inch wall DOM tube gussets
- High clearance recovery shackle tabs CNC machined from 1 inch thick plate steel
- Black SpyderShell Armor Coat finish carries a 5-year Limited Warranty
- Sold Individually
- Poison Spyder Customs Part Number: 17-64-020DBTP1
- D-Ring Mount Included: D-ring Mount Included
- Width: Full
- Position: Front
- Light Mounts Included: Light Mounts Included
- Winch Mount Included: Winch Mount Included
- Fitment: Direct Fit
- Finish: Powdercoat
- Material: Steel