JK License Plate Mount Tall Vent Black 18-04-013-03 Poison Spyder
The Poison Spyder JK License Plate Mount allows you to relocate your Jeeps license plate to the center of the tailgate, for those who run without a tailgate-mounted spare tire. The License Plate Mount uses four of the OE spare tire mount bolts, and is offset to allow proper function of the tailgate vents.
The JK License Plate Mount is available separately or in a bundle with the Tramp Stamp II. If using this item to relocate the license plate, we also recommend using the LED License Plate Light and the Stock License Plate Delete Cover.
Note: This item fits JKs with the Tall Vent on the tailgate (vent is taller than it is wide). These are generally found on 2007-2009 JKs. This item may also be used on JKs with the Wide tailgate vent, which were typically found on 2010 and newer JKs, however the edges of the vent may still be visible to either side of the license plate.
Regardless of your year model, we strongly advise that you visually verify which vent your JK is equipped with before ordering (will require removal of the stock spare tire mount).
- 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited 2-Door/4-Door Models
- Black powdercoat
- Allows you to relocate license plate to the center of tailgate
- Uses four of the OE spare tire mount bolts
- Offset to allow proper function of the tailgate vents
- Sold Individually
- Poison Spyder Customs Part Number: 18-04-013-03
- Drilling Required: Drilling Is Not Required
- Light Included: Does Not Include Light
- Position: Rear
- Fitment: Universal Fit
- Material: Steel