JK Vented Front Inner Fender Kit For Coilover Shocks Black Aluminum 17-02-080-COP1 Poison Spyder
Poison Spyder Vented Inner Fenders are the best looking, best functioning aftermarket front inner fenders for your Jeep Wrangler JK. And now they're available for Jeeps with popular aftermarket front coilover kits!
Poison Spyder JK Vented Inner Fenders dress up the look of your front wheel wells with beautiful CNC laser cut, bead-rolled and brake-formed aluminum panels with stainless steel mesh vented inserts. The main panels are made of 16 gauge 5052 aluminum, while the vent panels are heavy duty stainless steel wire mesh.
The CNC bead-rolled features look great and give the product a distinctive motorsports flare, but the beads actually help stiffen the product for further strength. The vented feature helps promote airflow through the engine bay, helping your Jeep run cooler. These look great with Poison Spyder Crusher Flares, but they're a great addition to any Jeep JK Wrangler, whether it still has the stock flares, aftermarket plastic flares or other manufacturers' metal flares.
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK, Rubicon and Unlimited 2-Door/4-Door
- Designed to fit with front coilover kits
- Semi-gloss black SpyderShell finish
- CNC laser-cut, precision brake-formed 16 gauge 5052 aluminum
- CNC bead-rolled for extra rigidity and great looks
- Vented panels to improve airflow and cooling of the engine bay
- Stainless steel mounting hardware
- Sold As A Kit
- Poison Spyder Customs Part Number: 17-02-080-COP1
- Position: Front
- Fitment: Direct Fit
- Finish: Black Powdercoat
- Material: Aluminum