Ram Adjustable Track Bar 03-13 Dodge Ram 1500/2500/3500 4X4 Synergy MFG
Synergy Adjustable Track Bar for Dodge Ram 4x4 allows the axle to be centered when running a suspension lift
- 06-08 Dodge Ram 1500 Mega Cab 4x4
- 03-13 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4
- 03-12 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4
- Bent to clear most aftermarket differential covers
- Retains factory track bar mounting bolts hardware
- Made from high quality 1-3/8 inch 1045 solid round bar
- Allows centering of front axle when running a suspension lift
- Suspension components feature an abrasive resistant Powdercoat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Synergy double adjuster sleeve pinch bolt assy allows for adjustment of track bar length without removing control arm mounting bolt
- Features Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) with Teflon bearing surface for a maintenance free design focusing on performance, flex, longevity, and ride quality
- 100 percent bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Grade 8 Pinch Bolts Hardware
- Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve
- Synergy Dodge Front Track Bar
- The trackbar can be adjusted from 38.625 inch (.25 inch shorter than stock) to 39.438 inch. This allows the track bar to be used when lowering trucks for race applications up 3 inch lower than factory height and lifted applications up to 6.0 inch over factory height
The replacement adjustable joint is 4802-41 for 94-07 trucks and 4803-42 for 08-13 trucks
Replacement polyurethane bushing halves are 4306-01. Polyurethane bushings can be upgraded to Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) one of two ways depending on bolt size:
94-07 trucks with 14mm or 9/16 inch bolt: Replace with 4323-01 Dual Durometer Bushing (DDB) or use 8529-01 Retrofit Kit.
08-13 trucks with 16mm or 5/8 inch bolt: Must use 8529-01 Retrofit Kit.
8550-01 track bars built 5/19/2015 and newer, and 8550-02 track bars built 2/13/2015 and newer already come with Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB). Replacement bushings are 4324-01 or 4324-02 depending on bolt size.