Ram Truck Heavy Duty Steering Kit 03-13 Ram 1500/2500/3500 4x4 Synergy MFG
Synergy Dodge Truck Heavy Duty Steering Kit is a larger and stronger, Bolt On replacement for the stock steering. No drilling or reaming of the knuckles is required. It uses the updated factory T-style steering design to eliminate toe-change caused by Y-style steering. Using the factory T-style steering design also results in no induced bump steer inherent with most aftermarket cross over steering kits. The Tie Rod also uses low misalignment wobble stopper Tie Rod End Boots to prevent unwanted Tie Rod flop which results in a dead spot in the steering when changing direction. The complete kit includes a heavy duty Drag Link, heavy duty Tie Rod, and Steering Stabilizer Mount Kit for use with stock or aftermarket steering stabilizers using a 1/2 inch mounting bolt.
- 06-08 Dodge Ram 1500 Mega Cab 4x4
- 03-13 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4
- 03-12 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4
- Drag Link is bent to clear factory axle brackets and is compatible from stock to 4 inch lift. Vehicles over 4 inch of lift will require a drop pitman arm for compatibility and made from 1-1/2 inch x .250 wall DO tubing
- Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve: allows adjustment of Drag Link length without removing it from the vehicle
- Drag Link comes with Synergy HD metal on metal tie rod ends, 03-13 Trucks: 4133-L and 4160-L (Pitman arm side is 4133-L).
- Tie Rod is bent similar to the factory bar to clear sway bar mounts
- Provides 2 inch of additional ground clearance from stock tie rod
- Made from 1-1/2X.188 wall 4130 Chromoly and Heat Treated for maximum strength - 200 percent stronger than stock tie rod
- Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve: allows adjustment of tie rod length without removing it from the vehicle
- Suspension components feature an abrasive resistant Powdercoat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 100 percent bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Tie Rod comes with Synergy HD metal on metal tie rod ends, 4134-L.
- Tie rod ends include low misalignment wobble stopper grease boots to prevent unwanted Tie Rod flop
- Tie Rod Stabilizer Clamp Fabricated to retain factory or aftermarket stabilizer with 1/2 inch mounting bolt
- Fox-982-24-941 Steering Stabilizer recommended