JK 2.0 Inch Lift Stage 1 Suspension System 07-18 Wrangler JK 2 DR Synergy MFG
Synergy Jeep JK 2 Inch Lift Stage 1 Suspension System offers the next level of performance from the Starter System by including a Front Adjustable Track Bar and Rear Track Bar Relocation Bracket in addition to 2 inch Lift Springs. These key components allow centering of the front and rear axles and provide a raised roll center height in the rear, resulting in increased handling and performance. This system will fit 33 inch tires with stock fenders or 35 inch tires with high fenders.
- Fits 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK 2-Door
- Stage 1 key features are a front adjustable track bar and rear track bar relocation bracket
- Front and rear bump stop extension kits
- Rear sway bar links so the factory rears can be used in the front
- Front and rear brake line relocation kits
- Rear track bar relocation bracket raises track bar mounting position increasing suspension roll center height which improves handling on and off road
- Control arm cam bolt kit to correct caster
- Optional shock relocation brackets so the stock shocks can be reused
- Progressive wound coil spring manufactured using the latest in CNC hot winding technology keeps spring from coming unbound at full suspension droop
- Suspension components feature an abrasion-resistant Powdercoat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 100 percent bolt on components assure an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Requires a maximum 4-3/4 inch backspace wheel or wheel spacer with factory wheel setup. 4-1/2 inch back spacing is recommended
- Synergy suspension systems are a modular design so all components are available separately
- Front Rear shock mounting brackets (8019) are not compatible with aftermarket shocks and are required when using factory shocks. . Use of Factory (stock) shocks requires a cut-off wheel for removal of the rear stock lower shock mounts.
- Springs are designed to provide the advertised amount of lift with use of aftermarket bumpers, wInch tire carriers. More lift will occur on vehicles in stock trim.
- Springs retain the factory rake of the vehicle where the rear is higher than the front. Vehicle should sit level when loaded. Request one size shorter rear springs to level the vehicle out when unloaded.