JK 3.0 Inch Lift Stage 4 Suspension System 07-18 Wrangler JK 2 DR Synergy MFG
Synergy Jeep JK 3 Inch Lift Stage 4 Long Arm Suspension System is for those wanting maximum performance and capability without sacrificing ride quality. It carries over the quality components of the Stage 3 System, but improves upon them by swapping out the Standard Length Control Arms for Adjustable Long Arms and Long Arm Mounting Brackets. This is a 100 percent bolt on system with no welding required. This system will fit 35 inch tires with stock fenders or 37 inch tires with high fenders.
- Fits 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK 2-Door
- Stage 4 key features are front and rear track bar relocation brackets, flipped drag link, and all adjustable upper lower long arms
- Front and rear bump stop extension kits
- Front and rear sway bar links
- Front and rear extended Stainless Steel steel braided brake lines
- Synergy double adjuster sleeve pinch bolt assembly allows for adjustment of control arm, track bar, tie rod, and drag link length without removal
- Front and rear track bar relocation brackets raise track bar mounting positions increasing suspension roll center heights which improves handling on and off road
- Lower control arms are manufactured from high quality crush resistant 2X.250 inch Wall 1026 DOM tubing
- Features Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) with Teflon bearing surface for a maintenance free design focusing on performance, flex, longevity, and ride quality.
- Front and rear lower shock mounts
- Optional front sway bar disconnect system for ultimate trail articulation mounts sway bar up and out of the way when disconnected from the axle
- Progressive wound coil spring manufactured using the latest in CNC hot winding technology keeps spring from coming unbound at full suspension droop
- Suspension components feature an abrasion-resistant Powdercoat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 100 percent bolt on components assure an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Requires a maximum 4-3/4 inch backspace wheel or wheel spacer with factory wheel setup. 4-1/2 inch back spacing is recommended
- Synergy suspension systems are a modular design so all components are available separately
- 2012+ JK's lifted over 2 inch will require exhaust spacers (5017), or a front aftermarket drive shaft to prevent interference with the exhaust.