JK Dana 44 Front Axle Truss Kit 07-18 Wrangler JK/JKU Synergy MFG
Synergy Jeep JK Dana 44 Front Axle Truss - Finally, a Jeep JK axle truss that replaces the front axle bushings and weak passenger side upper control arm mount that are prone to premature failure with lifts and larger tires! Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) are integrated into the front truss design eliminating the weak links in the factory housing and offering significantly improved performance in a maintenance free package. Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) require no grease and no maintenance while offering an extended service life over OEM bushings. Axle truss significantly improves the strength of the front axle to resist bending. Truss is cnc formed from 3/16 inch steel plate for easy assembly, quick installation, and less welding than the competition. It is designed to work with both our Bolt On and weld-on front track bar relocation brackets.
- Fits 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK and Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
- Strengthens factory JK axle housing
- Formed design significantly reduces installation time compared to multi-piece designs
- Replaces weak stock passenger side upper control arm mount and includes BOTH passenger side and driver side
- Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) for axle housing.
- Utilizes OEM size bushings - no proprietary sizes to commit to.
- Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) feature a Teflon bearing surface for a maintenance free design focusing on performance, flex, longevity, and ride quality.
- Compatible with stock, Synergy Bolt On and Synergy Weld-On Track Bar Relocation Brackets
- CNC formed 3/16 inch Steel Construction
- Bare Steel Finish
- Requires cutting/welding experience - should be installed by experienced welder/fabricator