JK Steering Stabilizer Tie Rod Clamp 1-3/8 Inch For 1.375 Inch OD Tie Rods 07-18 Wrangler JK/JKU Synergy MFG
Synergy Jeep JK Steering Stabilizer Clamp - CNC extruded and machined aluminum steering stabilizer clamps are designed to mount any steering stabilizer utilizing a 1/2 inch mounting bolt to a 1-3/8 inch or 1-5/8 inch diameter tie rod or drag link. These are for steering stabilizers only and are not intended for use with hydro assist.
- Fits 07-18 Wrangler Jk and Wrangler Unlimited JK
- CNC extruded and machined from 6061-T6 aluminum alloy
- Black anodized for maximum corrosion resistance
- Designed to mount factory and aftermarket style steering stabilizers utilizing a 1/2 inch mounting bolt
- 100 percent bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Some late model Jeep JK (2011+) factory stabilizers will require the inner bushing sleeve to be drilled out to 1/2 inch for compatibility.This sleeve is made of hardened steel, so be sure you have the resources to drill it out. Alternatively, an aftermarket stabilizer is recommended.