JK 2.0 Inch Lift Starter Kit RHD Compatible 07-18 Wrangler JK 2 DR Synergy MFG
Synergy Jeep JK 2 Inch Lift Starter Suspension System is designed for the Jeep enthusiast who wants to take the first step in getting a true suspension lift that replaces the factory springs. 2 inch Lift Springs replace the stock springs, allowing for the fitment of 33 inch tires or 35 inch tires with high fenders. Optional Shock Relocation Kit is available to allow the use of stock shocks, adding to the value of this entry level system.
- Fits 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK 2-Door
- Front and rear bump stop extension kits
- Rear sway bar links so the factory rears can be used in the front
- Front and rear brake line relocation kits
- Optional shock relocation brackets so the stock shocks can be reused
- Progressive wound coil spring manufactured using the latest in CNC hot winding technology keeps spring from coming unbound at full suspension droop
- Suspension components feature an abrasion-resistant Powdercoat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 100 percent bolt on components assure an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools**
- Requires a maximum 4-3/4 inch backspace wheel or wheel spacer with factory wheel setup. 4-1/2 inch back spacing is recommended
- Synergy suspension systems are a modular design so all components are available separately
- Compatible with Right Hand Drive RHD Vehicles
- Front and Rear optional shock mounting brackets (8019) are not compatible with aftermarket shocks and are required when using factory shocks. Use of Factory (stock) shocks requires a cut-off wheel for removal of the rear stock lower shock mounts.
- Springs are designed to provide the advertised amount of lift with use of aftermarket bumpers, wInch tire carriers. More lift will occur on vehicles in stock trim.
- Springs retain the factory rake of the vehicle where the rear is higher than the front. Vehicle should sit level when loaded. Request one size shorter rear springs to level the vehicle out when unloaded.
- RHD = Right Hand Drive