JK 3.0 Inch Lift RHD Stage 1.5 Suspension System 07-18 Wrangler JKU 4 DR Synergy MFG
Synergy Jeep JK 3 Inch Lift Stage 1.5 RHD Suspension System increases the lift height to 3 inch with our 3 inch Progressive Coil Springs and takes full advantage of our Raised Rear Track Bar Bracket and Front Steering Correction Kit (8011) for optimal steering and suspension geometry. With the steering corrected for 3 inch of Lift this system will drive as good, if not better, than stock. This system will fit 35 inch tires with stock fenders or 37 inch tires with high fenders.
- Fits 07-18 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK 4 DR RHD
- Right Hand Drive Only
- Stage 1.5 key features are front and rear track bar relocation brackets and flipped drag link
- Front and rear bump stop extension kits
- Rear sway bar links so the factory rears can be used in the front
- Front and rear brake line relocation kits
- Synergy double adjuster sleeve pinch bolt assembly allows for adjustment of control arm, track bar, tie rod, and drag link length without removal
- Front and rear track bar relocation brackets raise track bar mounting positions increasing suspension roll center heights which improves handling on and off road
- Control arm cam bolt kit to correct caster
- Progressive wound coil spring manufactured using the latest in CNC hot winding technology keeps spring from coming unbound at full suspension droop
- Suspension components feature an abrasion-resistant Powdercoat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 100 percent bolt on components assure an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Requires a maximum 4-3/4 inch backspace wheel or wheel spacer with factory wheel setup. 4-1/2 inch back spacing is recommended
- Synergy suspension systems are a modular design so all components are available separately
- 2012+ JK's lifted over 2 inch will require exhaust spacers (5017), or a front aftermarket drive shaft to prevent interference with the exhaust.
- 3 inch and up lifts, aftermarket driveshafts are recommended
- Springs are designed to provide the advertised amount of lift with use of aftermarket bumpers, wInch tire carriers. More lift will occur on vehicles in stock trim.
- Springs retain the factory rake of the vehicle where the rear is higher than the front. Vehicle should sit level when loaded. Request one size shorter rear springs to level the vehicle out when unloaded.
- Requires 16 inch or larger wheel diameter