Jeep Track Bar Steering Stabilizer Mount Stud 07+ Wrangler JK/JKU/JL/JLU Synergy MFG
by Synergy Mfg
translation missing: en.product_price.price.original $ 25.00 - translation missing: en.product_price.price.original $ 25.00
translation missing: en.product_price.price.original
$ 25.00 - $ 25.00
translation missing: en.product_price.price.current $ 25.00
The Synergy Jeep Track Bar Stabilizer Mount Stud replaces the front axle side track bar bolt and includes a low profile stud for mounting the steering stabilizer.
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK/JKU
- 2018+ JeepWrangler JL/JLU
- 2020+ Jeep Gladiator
- Mounts steering stabilizer up and out of harms way above the tie rod using the track bar bolt.
- Low profile design to clear Synergy JL steering components
- Replaces axle side track bar mounting bolt
- Allows mounting of any stabilizer that uses a 1/2 inch bolt
- CNC Machined from 4140HT steel
- Zinc plated for maximum corrosion resistance
- 100 percent bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Used in 8807-03 JL Steering Stabilizer Relocation Kit
- The stock Jeep JL steering stabilizer inner bushing sleeve will need to be drilled out to 1/2 inch and can be easily done by hand.
- Some late model Jeep JK (2011+) factory stabilizers will require the inner bushing sleeve to be drilled out to 1/2 inch. This sleeve is made of hardened steel, so be sure you have the resources to drill it out. Alternatively, an aftermarket stabilizer is recommended.