JK Rear Air Tank Mount 12-18 Wrangler JK/JKU Models Only Synergy MFG
This bracket is designed to mount an onboard air tank conveniently out of the way utilizing free space under the rear floor of 12-18 Jeep JK's. No cutting or component removal is required. Compatible with AccuAir's ENDO-Tank with integrated valves and integrated compressor. AccuAir's ENDO-Tank is an all-in-one solution including and protecting the valves and compressor all within the air tank.
Only a single wire harness needs to be ran to the tank and air lines need to be ran from the tank to any air lockers or air chucks. If not using AccuAir's ENDO-Tank, the air tank needs to be plumbed to an onboard air compressor and will provide a supply of on-demand high pressure air for lockers, airing up tires, etc, without requiring the air compressor to constantly be running.
On board air tanks drastically reduce the time required to air up tires. Requires minimum 3 inch rear bump stop spacers.
- Mounts air tank up and out of the way on the crossmember between the rear frame rails
- Utilizes existing free space and does not clutter up engine bay
- Powder coat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- Compatible with AccuAir 3.0 Gallon ENDO-Tank or Viair 2.0 Gallon Air Tank (VIAIR-91022)
- Kit contains mounting bracket and hardware kit
- Air tank not included
Requires minimum 3 inch rear bump stop spacers
Recommend to be used with Viair 2.0 Gallon Air Tank (VIAIR-91022) or AccuAir 3.0 Gallon ENDO-Tank or Viair Compressor and Tank Kit (VIAIR-10002) with Synergy Air Compressor Bracket for Jeep JK (4034)