Jeep JL/JT HD Steering Kit 18+ Wrangler JL/JLU Synergy MFG
Jeep JL Wrangler Heavy Duty Steering Kit. All new design and components specific to the JL platform. Direct bolt-in replacement for the stock components for an immediate upgrade in steering feel, stiffness, and strength. Single Plane Tie Rod End eliminates unwanted Drag Link and Tie Rod Flop. You will not find a better steering kit on the market!
- Steering components are fully adjustable to fit all JL Wrangler models with different axle widths.
- Increased tubing wall thickness improves strength and steering feel. Offers a more direct connection to the road/trail compared to stock; no more bent tie rods or drag links and constantly having to re-center your steering wheel.
- Bar is fully welded, unlike the crimped OEM design.
- Heat treated chromoly construction improves tie rod stiffness, strength, and steering feel, and eliminates any chance of bending. We guarantee this tie rod will not bend on the toughest of trails.
- New Synergy Heavy Duty Metal on Metal Tie Rod Ends are stronger and more durable than stock and include grease fittings/replaceable dust boots for ease of maintenance. Synergy High Performance Grease recommended (4119).
- Single plane tie rod end used to eliminate unwanted drag link and tie rod flop and prevents the steering deadspot encountered with hydro assist setups. Simplifies installation and only allows necessary degree of movement of the bar.
- Double Adjuster assembly allows adjustment of drag link and tie rod length without removing them from the vehicle.
- Drag Link Flip Adapter is included for those who will be converting to high steer. Front Track Bar Relocation Bracket required for high steer conversion.
- Compatible with Stock wheels and tires
- Drag Link bolts right into the factory mounts or can be relocated to the top of the steering knuckle for a high steer setup using included flip adapter (See Notes for high steer requirements).
- Tie Rod bolts right into the factory mounts with no additional wheel requirements.
- No factory drag link or tie rod components need to be reused.
- Includes Synergy HD Metal on Metal Tie Rod Ends with a Single Plane version¬† to completely eliminate Drag Link and Tie Rod Flop.
- Drag Link is CNC formed from 1.5 inch x .250 wall 1026 DOM tubing
- Tie Rod is CNC formed from 1.50 inch x .188 wall 4130 heat treated chromoly tubing.
- Abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve allows adjustment of drag link length without removing it from the vehicle
- Both ends of the bar use pinch bolts instead of jam nuts to simplify installation and adjustment.
- 100 percent bolt-on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools.
- 8800-01 HD Adjustable Drag Link
- 8802-01 HD Adjustable Tie Rod
- No additional requirements for installation in the stock location.
- If reusing the stock steering stabilizer or a steering stabilizer that uses 1/2 inch mounting bolts, Synergy MFG 8807-03 Steering Stabilizer Relocation Kit is required.
- Relocation of the drag link to the top of the knuckle for high steer requires 3 inch bump stop spacers, front track bar relocation bracket, and wheels with proper backspacing.
- Replacement drag link tie rod ends: 1x 4162-L, 1x 4163-L.
- Replacement tie rod tie rod ends: 1x 4163-L, 1x 4164-L