JL Rear Track Bar Relocation Bracket 18+ Wrangler JL/JLU Synergy MFG
Introduced in our Stage 1 Suspension System for the Jeep JL, this track bar relocation bracket is an integral part of the system and contributes to improved handling and reduced body roll.
In addition, it prevents interference limitations due to the increased wheel travel available with Synergy Tuned Shock Packages.
Fits: 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL/JLU
- Centers rear axle without requiring a new track bar for 2-3 inch lifts
- Improves rear track bar geometry to reduce the rear end wag experienced with a steep track bar angle
- Reduces body roll and improves handling
- Prevents interference between the rear driveshaft and gas tank skid when used with long travel shocks
- Raises rear track bar mounting location on the axle by 3.25 inches to raise the vehicle's roll center
- Ties into stock track bar bracket in multiple locations for improved strength and durability
- Laser cut and CNC formed from a combination of 3/16 and 1/4 inch steel for the optimum combination of strength, durability, and performance
- No U-bolts
- No cutting or drilling required
- Features an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 100 percent bolt-on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Must run a minimum 2 inches of bump stop spacing
- Adjustable rear track bar recommended to be added for lifts 3 inches and taller.