Jeep Track Bar Dual Durometer Bushing In Forged Housing 14MM Bolt 1.60 Inch Wide 12 Degree Angle Synergy MFG
Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) in forged housings have all the benefits of our Dual Durometer Bushings in a forged housing package. These are available for all Synergy products that use a Johnny Joint or rod end. See table for applications and specs. May be compatible with other products.
- Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) feature a maintenance free, grease less design
- Housings are forged from high strength 1045 steel and treated for corrosion resistance
- Control arm bushings are self centering with 30 degrees of misalignment
- Outer inchsoft inch durometer acts as bushing cushion and flex material
- Inner inchhard inch durometer lining acts as the bearing surface to allow free floating inner sleeve to rotate.
- Provides for a maintenance free inchzero bind inch bushing
- Internal bushing ring separates inner and outer materials to prevent inner sleeve gaping at extreme flex
- Direct replacement available for Synergy products using a Johnny Joint or rod end
- Available complete with bushing installed
- 1.6 Inch Mounting Width
- 9/16 Inch14mm Bolt Size
- 7/8 inch-14 LH Shank
- 12 Degree Angle