Low20 Gear Set Kit Manual 63-79 Jeep CJ Jeepster and Wagoneer TeraFlex
The TeraFlex Low20 low range gear kit converts the stock 2.03:1 low range ratio to 3.15:1. This low-range gear replacement kit combines the Dana 20‚Äôs case strength and durability and allows the Jeep owner to enhance trail performance by maximizing the low range crawl ratio.
This kit provides rock-crawling performance without affecting high range gears for daily drivers, or the trip to and from the back country. This kit is easy to install. There are no driveshaft changes, or special shift linkages required. It comes complete as a 5 gear set, and includes all necessary gaskets and seals.
This kit fits 1963-1979 CJs, Jeepsters, Jeep trucks, Wagoneers, and 1972-1979 Scouts.
- Low20 Gear Set Kit - Manual
- Converts stock 2.03:1 low range ratio to 3.15:1
- Enhances trail performance by maximizing low range crawl ratio
- 5-Gear set with all necessary gaskets and seals
- Sold As A Kit
- SKU: 2112020
- 1963-1979 Jeep CJ, Jeepster, and Wagoneer w/ Dana 20 Transfer Case
- 1972-1979 IH Scout w/ Dana 20 Transfer Case
- A Low20 gear kit is available for Jeeps with the factory Turbo 400 automatic transmission P/N 2112800