Bronco Low20 Bronco Gear Set Kit Manual 66-76 Ford Bronco TeraFlex
The TeraFlex Low20 low range gear kit converts the stock 2.46:1 low range ratio to 3.15:1. This low-range gear replacement kit combines the Dana 20's case strength and durability and allows the Jeep owner to enhance trail performance by maximizing the low range crawl ratio.
This kit provides rock-crawling performance without affecting high range gears for daily drivers, or the trip to and from the back country. This kit is easy to install. There are no driveshaft changes, or special shift linkages required. It comes complete as a 5 gear set, and includes all necessary gaskets and seals.
This kit fits Dana 20 equipped Ford Broncos.
- Low20 Bronco Gear Set Kit - Manual
- Provides rock-crawling performance w/out affecting high range gearing
- Converts stock 2.46:1 low range ratio to 3.15:1
- 5-gear set with all necessary gaskets and seals
- Sold As A Kit
- SKU: 2102000
- 1966-1976 Ford Bronco and Others w/ Dana 20 Transfer Case