Jeep JK 0-3 Inch Lift Front Tera30 Axle w/ 4.56 R and P and ARB 07-18 Wrangler JK TeraFlex
TeraFlex JK Front Tera30 Replacement Axle Housings include a heavy-duty housing with axle tubes, bracketry, and forged inner knuckles, pre-installed inner seals and upper control arm bushings as well as ARB air locker, Spicer ring and pinion, Spicer bearings and install kits, TeraFlex HD ball joints, and factory yoke.
Simply swap over axle shafts, outer knuckles, outer axle assembly, unit bearings, brakes and sensors. The comprehensive assembly makes swapping axle housing a true DIY process!
TeraFlex heavy-duty JK Front Tera30 Replacement Axle Housings are perfect for replacing bent, broken, or damaged front axles in JK Wrangler and Rubicon vehicles. Can also be used as a direct bolt-on upgrade for JK Wrangler owners looking to beef up the front axle‚Äôs weak areas.
- SKU: 3503456
- Lift Height: 0-3 Inch
- Width: 67 Inches WMS-WMS (stock)
- Axle Tube: 3.25 Inch x 0.25 Inch
- Ring and Pinion: 4.56
- JK Wrangler (2-door) - front
- JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door) - front
- ARB air locker
- Spicer ring and pinion - 4.56
- Spicer bearings and install kits
- TeraFlex HD ball joints
- Factory yoke
- Sold As An Assembly
Features and Benifits:
- 3.25 inch O.D. x 0.25 inch wall axle tube increases strength to resist bending and torsion w/ minimal weight increase
- Pre-installed inner axle seals
- Forged HD inner knuckles w/ greater upper and lower section strength
- Ductile cast iron housing w/ increased rib gussets
- HD ductile iron differential cover
- Asymmetric housing design, for extra-long tube side strength
- Smooth radius bottom design to glide over rocks and obstacles
- Integrated lower flexarm skid plates
- Bottom oil drain hole for simple fluid changes
- Premium UV protected triple-stage powdercoat process for superior corrosion resistance
- 1/4 inch thick CNC laser cut axle brackets for extreme strength
- Integrated factory location upper control arm mount
- Pre-installed upper control arm bushings
- Reinforced front track bar mount (ties into spring pad) for greater strength
- Proper pinion angle for Lifted JK applications
- Pre-tapped hole on spring perch for bump stop extensions
- Pre-drilled holes for limit straps and lower spring retainers
- Retains all JK ESP, ABS, and speedometer sensor capability
- 100 percent engineered, designed, and built in the USA
- 100 percent new components
- 1-Year / Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- Install Time: 6 Hours
- This is a very heavy item and must be shipped by freight truck
- Below is a list of Requirements and Recommendations for TeraFlex axle housings as budget and build preference allows.
Requirements and Recommendations
Control Arm Upgrade:
- 0-3 Inch Lift: This axle is a direct bolt-on upgrade! Although stock control arms will work at this Lift height, aftermarket flexarms may be used if desired - highly recommended with a 3 inch Lift.
- Front upper (P/N 1252200) and front lower (P/N 1252000) TeraFlex JK Sport Flexarms will work w/ 2.5-3 inch Lifts.
- Front upper (P/N 1415520) and front lower (P/N 1415500) TeraFlex JK adjustable Alpine Flexarms will work w/ 2.5-4 inch Lifts.
- Front upper (P/N 1315520) and front lower (P/N 1315500) TeraFlex JK adjustable Alpine Long Flexarms will work w/ 3-6 inch Lifts.
Axle Shaft Upgrade:
- 0-6 inch Lift: High-quality aftermarket axle shafts will enhance your set up. We recommend RCV or TEN Factory high-end shafts. Stock Rubicon axle shafts may also be reused.
Axle Shaft Tube Seal Upgrade:
- 0-6 Inch Lift: Get serious with HD 0.5 inch wall seals (P/N 4354050) or keep it real with standard 0.25 inch wall seals (P/N 4354025). Stock seals may also be reused.
Steering System Upgrade:
- 0-3 Inch Lift: The JK HD Tie Rod and Drag Link Steering Kit (P/N 1853900) will do the trick, though the stock steering system may be reused.
- 0-6 Inch Lift: Experience a notable difference w/ a TeraFlex Big Brake Kit (P/N 4303400 or P/N 4303420) or JK Big Rotor Kit (P/N 4303480 or P/N 4303490)