Jeep JK 4-6 Inch Lift Front Tera44 TF44 Axle w/ 5.38 R and P and ARB 07-18 Wrangler JK TeraFlex
TeraFlex JK Front Tera44 TF44 Replacement Axle Housings include a heavy-duty housing with axle tubes, bracketry, and forged inner knuckles, pre-installed inner seals and upper control arm bushings as well as ARB air locker, choice of Spicer ring and pinion, Spicer bearings and install kits, TeraFlex HD ball joints, and factory yoke.
Simply swap over axle shafts, outer knuckles, outer axle assembly, unit bearings, brakes and sensors. The comprehensive assembly makes swapping axle housing a true DIY process!
TeraFlex heavy-duty JK Front Tera44 TF44 Replacement Axle Housings are perfect for replacing bent, broken, or damaged front axles in JK Wrangler and Rubicon vehicles. Can also be used as a direct bolt-on upgrade for JK Wrangler owners looking to beef up the front axle's weak areas.
- SKU: 3542453
- Lift Height: 4-6 Inch
- Width: 67 Inches WMS-WMS (stock)
- Axle Tube: 3.25 Inch x 0.25 Inch
- Ring and Pinion: 5.38
- JK Wrangler (2-door) - front
- JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door) - front
- ARB air locker
- Spicer ring and pinion - 5.38
- Spicer bearings and install kits
- TeraFlex HD ball joints
- Factory yoke
- Sold As An Assembly
Features and Benifits:
- 3.25 inch O.D. x 0.25 inch wall axle tube increases strength to resist bending and torsion w/ minimal weight increase
- Pre-installed inner axle seals
- Forged HD inner knuckles w/ greater upper and lower section strength
- Ductile cast iron housing w/ increased rib gussets
- HD ductile iron differential cover
- Asymmetric housing design, for extra-long tube side strength
- Smooth radius bottom design to glide over rocks and obstacles
- Integrated lower flexarm skid plates
- Bottom oil drain hole for simple fluid changes
- Premium UV protected triple-stage powdercoat process for superior corrosion resistance
- 1/4 inch thick CNC laser cut axle brackets for extreme strength
- Integrated factory location upper control arm mount
- Pre-installed upper control arm bushings
- Reinforced front track bar mount (ties into spring pad) for greater strength
- Proper pinion angle for lifted JK applications
- Pre-tapped hole on spring perch for bump stop extensions
- Pre-drilled holes for limit straps and lower spring retainers
- Retains all JK ESP, ABS, and speedometer sensor capability
- 100 percent engineered, designed, and built in the USA
- 100 percent new components
- 1-Year / Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- Install Time: 6 Hours
- The TF44 axle is designed to work with non-Rubicon Dana 44 lockers.
- Please consult the Tera44 axle flow chart prior to placing your order.
Requirements and Recommendations:
- Below is a list of Requirements and Recommendations for TeraFlex axle housings as budget and build preference allows.
Control Arm Upgrade:
- 4-6 Inch Lift: This much lift Requires adjustable flexarms for caster angle adjustments.
- Front upper (P/N 1415520) and front lower (P/N 1415500) TeraFlex JK adjustable Alpine Flexarms will work w/ 2.5-4 inch lifts.
- Front upper (P/N 1315520) and front lower (P/N 1315500) TeraFlex JK adjustable Alpine Long Flexarms will work w/ 3-6 inch lifts.
Inner Axle Shaft Upgrade:
- 0-6 Inch Lift: Requires aftermarket inner axle shafts to handle the additional power. TeraFlex offers 34.19 inch passenger side axles (P/N 304136) and 19.11 inch driver side axles (P/N 304120). These shafts Must be used w/ 2013-2017 JK axle U-joint.
Axle Stub Upgrade:
- 0-6 Inch Lift: High-quality aftermarket chromoly stubs are recommended, though the stock 2013-2017 JK outer axle stubs can be reused.
Axle Shaft Tube Seal Upgrade:
- 0-6 inch Lift: Get serious with HD 0.5 inch wall seals (P/N 4354050) or keep it real with standard 0.25 inch wall seals (P/N 4354025). Stock seals may also be reused.
Steering System Upgrade:
- 4-6 Inch Lift: Get the optimal set up w/ the JK Complete High Steer System w/ HD Tie Rod and Drag Link Flip Kit (P/N 4391000) or save a little w/ the HD Tie Rod and Flipped Drag Link Kit (P/N 1853905). For tighter budgets, the JK High Steer Knuckle Kit (P/N 4390879) will provide the necessary steer height w/ your stock steering components. The factory steering system may also be reused.
- 0-6 Inch Lift: Experience a notable difference w/ a TeraFlex Big Brake Kit (P/N 4303400 or P/N 4303420) or JK Big Rotor Kit (P/N 4303480 or P/N 4303490)
- This is a very heavy item and must be shipped by freight truck