Jeep JK 4-6 Inch Lift Front Tera44 R44 Rubicon Axle w/ 0.5 Inch Wall Tube 4.88 R and P and OEM Locker 07-18 Wrangler JK TeraFlex
TeraFlex JK Front Tera44 R44 Rubicon Replacement Axle Housings include a heavy-duty housing with axle tubes, bracketry, and forged inner knuckles, pre-installed inner seals and upper control arm bushings as well as OEM Rubicon locker, choice of Spicer ring and pinion, Spicer bearings and install kits, TeraFlex HD ball joints, and factory yoke.
Simply swap over axle shafts, outer knuckles, outer axle assembly, unit bearings, brakes and sensors. The comprehensive assembly makes swapping axle housing a true DIY process!
TeraFlex heavy-duty JK Front Tera44 R44 Rubicon Replacement Axle Housings are perfect for replacing bent, broken, or damaged front axles in JK Wrangler and Rubicon vehicles. Can also be used as a direct bolt-on upgrade for JK Wrangler owners looking to beef up the front axle's weak areas.
- SKU: 3545348
- Lift Height: 4-6 Inch
- Width: 67 Inches WMS-WMS (stock)
- Axle Tube: 3.25 Inch x 0.5 Inch
- Ring and Pinion: 4.88
- JK Wrangler Rubicon (2-door) - front
- JKU Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (4-door) - front
- OEM Rubicon locker
- Spicer ring and pinion - 4.88
- Spicer bearings and install kits
- TeraFlex HD ball joints
- Factory yoke
- Sold As An Assembly
Features and Benifits:
- 3.25 inch O.D. x 0.5 inch wall extreme duty axle tube increases strength to resist bending and torsion
- Pre-installed inner axle seals
- Forged HD inner knuckles w/ greater upper and lower section strength
- Ductile cast iron housing w/ increased rib gussets
- HD ductile iron differential cover
- Asymmetric housing design, for extra-long tube side strength
- Smooth radius bottom design to glide over rocks and obstacles
- Integrated lower flexarm skid plates
- Bottom oil drain hole for simple fluid changes
- Premium UV protected triple-stage powdercoat process for superior corrosion resistance
- 1/4 inch thick CNC laser cut axle brackets for extreme strength
- Integrated factory location upper control arm mount
- Pre-installed upper control arm bushings
- Reinforced front track bar mount (ties into spring pad) for greater strength
- Proper pinion angle for lifted JK applications
- Pre-tapped hole on spring perch for bump stop extensions
- Pre-drilled holes for limit straps and lower spring retainers
- Retains all JK ESP, ABS, and speedometer sensor capability
- 100 percent engineered, designed, and built in the USA
- 100 percent new components
- 1-Year / Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- Install Time: 6 Hours
- The R44 axle works with factory axle shafts and Rubicon locker (P/N 68017176AA) or (P/N OX D44-JKR-30) locker. The (P/N ARB RD157) locker or the (P/N OX D44-JKR-30) can be used with new 35 spline axles.
- Please consult the Tera44 axle flow chart prior to placing your order.
Requirements and Recommendations:
- Below is a list of Requirements and Recommendations for TeraFlex axle housings as budget and build preference allows.
Control Arm Upgrade:
- 4-6 Inch Lift: This much lift Requires adjustable flexarms for caster angle adjustments.
- Front upper (P/N 1415520) and front lower (P/N 1415500) TeraFlex JK adjustable Alpine Flexarms will work w/ 2.5-4 inch lifts.
- Front upper (P/N 1315520) and front lower (P/N 1315500) TeraFlex JK adjustable Alpine Long Flexarms will work w/ 3-6 inch lifts.
Axle Shaft Upgrade:
- 0-6 Inch Lift: High-quality aftermarket axle shafts will enhance your setup.
- We recommend RCV or TEN Factory high-end shafts. Stock Rubicon axle shafts may also be reused.
Axle Shaft Tube Seal Upgrade:
- 0-6 inch Lift: Get serious with HD 0.5 inch wall seals (P/N 4354050) or keep it real with standard 0.25 inch wall seals (P/N 4354025). Stock seals may also be reused.
Steering System Upgrade:
- 4-6 Inch Lift: Get the optimal set up w/ the JK Complete High Steer System w/ HD Tie Rod and Drag Link Flip Kit (P/N 4391000) or save a little w/ the HD Tie Rod and Flipped Drag Link Kit (P/N 1853905). For tighter budgets, the JK High Steer Knuckle Kit (P/N 4390879) will provide the necessary steer height w/ your stock steering components. The factory steering system may also be reused.
- 0-6 Inch Lift: Experience a notable difference w/ a TeraFlex Big Brake Kit (P/N 4303400 or P/N 4303420) or JK Big Rotor Kit (P/N 4303480 or P/N 4303490)
- This is a very heavy item and must be shipped by freight truck