Jeep JK/JKU Drag Link Flip Kit 07-18 Wrangler JK/JKU TeraFlex
The TeraFlex JK/JKU Drag Link Flip Kit addresses many front-end issues prevalent on with JK Wrangler and JKU Wrangler Unlimited models with 4-6 inch lift kits by maintaining proper steering geometry for superior highway drivability.
Flipping the Drag Link (50 percent stronger than factory) over the Knuckle helps eliminate front-end shimmy and other alignment issues. The new Drag Link threads into the factory adjusting sleeve and uses a tapered insert to mount to the Knuckle.
Compatible with all factory and aftermarket axle shafts, ball joints, wheel hubs, and tie rods and does not affect operation of factory stability and traction control systems including ESP and ABS.
- JK Wrangler (2-door)
- JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
- Lift Height: 4-6 inches
- Drag Link Flip Kit
- Sold As A Kit
Features and Benefits:
- Relocates drag link over the knuckle
- Bolts directly to new high steer knuckle
- 50 percent stronger than factory drag link to help eliminate front end shimmy and other alignment issues
- Forged drag link threads into factory adjusting sleeve
- Welding is required
- SKU: 1600448