Jeep JKU 4 Door 6 Inch Elite LCG Long Flexarm Lift Kit w/ 9550 Shocks 07-18 Wrangler JKU TeraFlex
The advantage and benefit of the TeraFlex JKU 6 Inch Elite LCG Suspension System for JK Wranglers is apparent the minute you put the pedal to the floor. With superior handling, responsive steering, ultimate off-road performance, and customizable suspension geometry, this system is miles ahead of anything else out there.
TeraFlex continues to dominate the off-road market, and the Elite LCG reinforces that position. This suspension can handle anything you can dish out. It's the perfect solution for aggressive trail users looking for the most advanced long Flexarm system available, striking a perfect balance of low center of gravity and ground clearance, while providing enormous performance gains.
The Elite LCG features adjustable suspension tuning, and is accomplished through 8 fully adjustable upper and lower long Flexarms that allow pinion, caster, anti-squat, and tire position configurations to be modified.
This kit includes 6 inch lift coil springs, 9550 VSS shock absorbers, weld-on long arm bracketry, long adjustable Flexarms, drag link flip kit and frame brace kit, front adjustable track bar, front sway bar disconnects, rear sway bar links, rear adjustable track bar, rear track bar bracket, front and rear brake lines, bump stops and all necessary hardware.
This suspension system is designed to fit up to 38 inch tires (aftermarket wheels with 4.5 inch backspacing or less are required).
- JKU 4-Door 6 Inch Elite LCG Long Flexarm Lift Kit w/ 9550 Shocks
- System is miles ahead of anything else out there
- Perfect balance of low center of gravity and ground clearance
- Fits all JKU Wrangler models including Rubicon and Unlimited
- Sold As A Kit
- SKU: 1257600
- 2007-2018 Jeep JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-Door)
- Lift Height: 6 Inches
- Max Tire Diameter: 38 Inches
- This is a very heavy item and must be shipped by freight truck
- Cutting and removal of factory bracketry and welding is required for installation of this kit
- 2012-2018 JK/JKU models require Exhaust Spacers (P/N 2610000) or other exhaust modification for proper driveshaft clearance
- Driveshaft modifications are recommended with this suspension system