Jeep JKU 4 Door Base 3 Inch Lift Kit w/ 9550 VSS Shocks 07-18 Wrangler JKU TeraFlex
Engineered with drivability and performance in mind, the TeraFlex JKU Base 3 Inch Lift Kit w/ 9550 VSS Shock Absorbers includes the basic pieces needed to lift your JKU to tackle some serious trails.
Not only do TeraFlex kits drive straight, but they will crawl over anything to get you there and back!
- JKU 4-Door Base 3 Inch Lift Kit w/ 9550 VSS Shocks
- Includes the basic pieces needed tackle some serious trails
- Drives staight and will crawl over anything to get you there and back!
- Sold As A Kit
- SKU: 1251200
- 2007-2018 Jeep JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-Door)
- Lift Height: 3 Inches
- Max Tire Diameter: 35 Inches
- 3 inch lift coil springs
- Bump stops
- Front sway bar disconnects
- Rear track bar bracket
- Rear sway bar links
- TeraFlex 9550 VSS shocks - set of 4
- All necessary hardware
- And more
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.5 inch backspacing or less - or Offset Wheel Adapters (P/N 1055000) for stock wheels
- 2012-2018 JK/JKU models require Exhaust Spacers (P/N 2610000) or other exhaust modification for proper driveshaft clearance if front extended shock length is greater than 24.5 inches
- Driveshaft modifications are recommended with this suspension system. See the TeraFlex Rzeppa High Angle CV Kit (P/N 1744014)
- 2007-2011 JK/JKU models will require Extended Length Front Brake Lines (P/N 4353300)
- Requires 2.5-4 Inch Adjustable Alpine Flexarms (P/N 1415610) or 3-6 inch Adjustable Alpine Long Flexarms (P/N 1315010) and HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar (P/N 1753418) to set correct suspension geometry including caster angle, pinion angle, roll center, and load tuning during re-alignment after installation. Proper suspension geometry ensures all stability controls function within factory parameters.
- Install Time: 5 Hours