JL 2-Door: 2.5 Inch Coil Spring Base Lift Kit No Shocks or Shock Extensions For 18-Current Jeep JL Wrangler TeraFlex
The ultra-simple TeraFlex JL 2-Door: 2.5 inch Coil Spring Base Lift Kit comes with the basic parts needed to fit larger tires for increased ground clearance for better off-road capability without compromising on road handling.
Every TeraFlex suspension system is engineered with drivability and performance in mind. Properly developed suspension geometry, roll center, and load tuning ensures that all factory stability controls remain functional and within the parameters that Jeep originally engineered into the vehicle.
Not only do TeraFlex kits drive straight, but they will crawl over anything to get you there and back!
- JL Wrangler (2-door)
- Lift Height: 2.5 inch
- Install Time: 4 Hours
Max Tire Diameter:
- Sport/Sahara (w/ 3 inch front and 2.5 inch rear bump stops): 35 inch
- Rubicon (w/ 2 inch front and 2 inch rear bump stops): 35 inch
- Rubicon (w/ 2.5 inch front and 3 inch rear bump stops): 37 inch
- 2.5 inch lift coil springs
- 2 inch front and rear bump stop strike pad kit (part number 1959500)
- 0.5 inch front and rear bump stop strike pad shim kit (part number 1959300)
- Longer front sway bar links (11.5 inch) - pair
- Longer rear sway bar links (10.75 inch) - pair (part number 744500)
- All necessary hardware
- Sport and Sahara models require aftermarket wheels w/ 4.5 inch backspacing or less - or Offset Wheel Adapters for stock wheels - not included.
- May require HD Adjustable Rear Track Bar Bracket (part number 1953600) to prevent contact between drive shaft and gas tank.
- Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35 inch or larger tires.
- Sport/Sahara models require the included 0.5 inch front and 0.5 inch rear bump stop strike pad shims in order to fit 35 inch tires.
- Rubicon models require the included 0.5 inch front and 0.5 inch rear bump stop strike pad shims in order to fit 37 inch tires.
- Requires Shock Extensions (part number 1985200) or longer shocks (not included in base kit) - Falcon JL 2-Door: 3.6L: 2-3 inch Lift Series 2.1 Monotube shock absorbers (part number 10-01-21-400-200-3) recommended.
- JL/JLU Sport Front Lower Flexarms (part number 1253000) recommended to optimize caster and pinion angles.