JL 3.5 Inch Coil Spring Base Lift Kit and 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks For 19-Current Jeep JL Wrangler 2 Door TeraFlex
The ultra-simple TeraFlex JL 2dr: 3.5 inch Coil Spring Base Lift with 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks includes just the basic lift components only and doesn't have the drivability of a full suspension system. Requires front control arm Sport Brackets, or longer front lower control arms, or adjustable control arms, and/or an adjustable front track bar to correct suspension geometry.
We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks or TeraFlex 9550 VSS shocks. These are the only shock absorbers engineered to work with TeraFlex lift coil springs to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability.
Coil Spring Base Lift Kits are offered with TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks or without shock absorbers. Falcon SP2 Mode Adjust Performance Shocks are available separately.
- JL Wrangler (2-door)
- Lift Height: 3.5 inch
- Install Time: 5 Hours
Max Tire Diameter:
- Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35 inch (with 3 inch front and 2.5 inch rear bump stops)
- Rubicon Fenders: 35 inch (with 2 inch front and 2 inch rear bump stops)
- Rubicon Fenders: 37 inch (with 2.5 inch front and 3 inch rear bump stops)
- 3.5 inch Lift Coil Springs (Front: 1863002 and Rear: 1863102)
- Front Track Bar Bracket (2.5-3.5 inch Lift) (part number 1953250)
- Rear Track Bar Bracket (2.5-4.5 inch Lift) (part number 1953600)
- 2 inch Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit (part number 1959500)
- 0.5 inch Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit (part number 1959300)
- 10.75 inch Front Sway Bar Link Kit (part number 744500)
- 11.5 inch Rear Sway Bar Link Kit
- Front Brake Line Anchor Kit (part number 1101255)
- TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks (3.5 inch Lift) (part number 1545350)
- All necessary hardware
- Caster correction required - not included. Front Lower Sport Control Arm Kit (part number 1253000), or Front Control Arm Sport Brackets (part number 1938125), or 8-Arm Alpine [IR] Control Arm Kit (Alpine: part number 1416610 Alpine IR: 1416510), or 8-Arm Alpine IR Long Control Arm and Bracket Kit (Alpine: part number 1316010 Alpine IR: 1310510), and/or HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar (part number 1753420) recommended to optimize caster and pinion angles and restore factory steering and suspension geometry. Proper suspension geometry ensures all stability controls function within factory parameters.
- Requires aftermarket wheels with 4.75 inch backspacing or less - or Offset Wheel Adapters for stock wheels - not included.
- Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35 inch or larger tires.
- Sport/Sahara Fenders require 3 inch front and 2.5 inch rear bump stop extensions and shims (included) in order to fit 35 inch tires.
- Rubicon Fenders require 2 inch front and 2 inch rear bump stop extensions (included) in order to fit 35 inch tires.
- Rubicon Fenders require 2.5 inch front and 3 inch rear bump stop extensions and shims (included) in order to fit 37 inch tires.
- Requires longer shocks (not included in base kit) - TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks (part number 1545350) or Falcon SP2 Mode Adjust Performance Shocks recommended.