JL 3.5 Inch Sport ST3 Suspension System No Shocks For 19-Current Jeep JL Wrangler 2 Door TeraFlex
These all-inclusive TeraFlex Sport ST (Street and Trail) Suspensions Systems deliver true street and trail (ST) performance and capability in a dependable and maintenance-free package.
With its Front Control Arm Sport Brackets, the 3.5 inch Sport ST3 Suspension System focuses on ride and handling. These direct bolt-on brackets restore caster on taller lifts for improved ride quality and reduced brake nosedive. TeraFlex Sport Brackets are built to take a hit. inch The Front and Rear Track Bar Brackets correct axle position to provide a more positive steering feel.
All Sport ST Suspension Systems feature lift coil springs and bump stops optimized for stated lift height as well as tire and component clearance.
The Sport ST3 and Sport ST4 feature our Front Control Arm Sport Brackets that balance front caster and pinion angles to improve front suspension geometry. These systems also include Front (3.5 inch and up) and Rear (2.5 inch and up) Track Bar Brackets to improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling.
This results in a simple install and drive inch bolt-on installation with no cutting, welding, or alignment required. These maintenance-free suspension systems provide superior on-road ride quality and comfort with maximum off-road flex. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Sport ST Suspension Systems can be installed on Friday, wheeled on Saturday, and driven to church on Sunday!
Does not includes shocks. We recommend Falcon SP2 Mode Adjust Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Sport ST Suspension Systems are offered with a choice Falcon SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks, Falcon SP2 3.1 Piggyback Shocks, Falcon SP2 2.1 Monotube Shocks, or without shock absorbers.
- JL Wrangler (2-door)
- Lift Height: 3.5 inch
- Install Time: 9.5 Hours (10.5 Hours with shocks)
Max Tire Diameter:
- Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35 inch (with 3 inch front and 2.5 inch rear bump stops)
- Rubicon Fenders: 35 inch (with 2 inch front and 2 inch rear bump stops)
- Rubicon Fenders: 37 inch (with 2.5 inch front and 3 inch rear bump stops)
- 3.5 inch Lift Coil Springs (Front: part number 1863002 and Rear: part number 1863102)
- Front Control Arm Sport Brackets (2.5-4.5 inch Lift) (part number 1938125)
- Front Track Bar Bracket (2.5-3.5 inch Lift) (part number 1953250)
- Rear Track Bar Bracket (2.5-4.5 inch Lift) (part number 1953600)
- Progressive Bump Stop Kit (0-4.5 inch Lift) (part number 1959200)
- 2 inch Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit (part number 1959500)
- 0.5 inch Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit (part number 1959300)
- 10.75 inch Front Sway Bar Link Kit (part number 744500)
- 11.5 inch Rear Sway Bar Link Kit
- Front Brake Line Anchor Kit (part number 1101255)
- All necessary hardware
Sport ST3 Suspension Features:
- Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35 inch Tires
- Rubicon Fenders: 35-37 inch Tires
- Front Control Arm Sport Brackets balance front caster and pinion angles on 2.5-4.5 inch lift kits
Street and Trail:
- Delivers true Street and Trail (ST) performance
- Dependable performance with zero worries
- Positive, responsive handling with reduced NVH
- Front (3.5 inch and up) and Rear (2.5 inch and up) Track Bar Brackets improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
- Falcon Progressive Front and Rear Bump Stops protect occupants and the vehicle from hard suspension bottoming
- Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
- Install and drive, simple bolt-on installation - no welding required
- No alignment required
- TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty
- Requires aftermarket wheels with 4.75 inch backspacing or less - or Offset Wheel Adapters (part number 1057000) for stock wheels - not included.
- Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35 inch or larger tires.
- Sport/Sahara Fenders require 3 inch front and 2.5 inch rear bump stop extensions and shims (included) in order to fit 35 inch tires.
- Rubicon Fenders require 2 inch front and 2 inch rear bump stop extensions (included) in order to fit 35 inch tires.
- Rubicon Fenders require 2.5 inch front and 3 inch rear bump stop extensions and shims (included) in order to fit 37 inch tires.
- Sport Bracket HD Reinforcement Kit (part number 1938115) beefs up the Front Control Arm Sport Brackets. Recommended, but not required.
- Requires longer shocks (not included in base kit) - Falcon SP2 Mode Adjust Performance Shocks recommended.