JL 4.5 Inch Coil Spring Base Lift Kit No Shocks or Shock Extensions For 19-Current Jeep JL Wrangler 2 Door TeraFlex
Save 0% Save %
Original price $ 875.99 - Original price $ 875.99
$ 875.99 - $ 875.99
Current price $ 875.99
The TeraFlex JL 2dr: 4.5 inch Coil Spring Base Lift Kit includes just the basic lift components only and doesn't have the drivability of a full suspension system. Requires front control arm Sport Brackets, or adjustable control arms, and/or adjustable front track bar to correct suspension geometry.
Does not include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. 4.5 inch Coil Spring Base Lift Kits are offered without shock absorbers. Falcon SP2 Mode Adjust Performance Shocks are available separately.
- JL Wrangler (2-door)
- Lift Height: 4.5 inch
- Install Time: 5 Hours
Max Tire Diameter:
- Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35 inch (w/ 3 inch front and 2.5 inch rear bump stops)
- Sport/Sahara Fenders: 37 inch (w/ 3.5 inch front and 4 inch rear bump stops)
- Rubicon Fenders: 37 inch (w/ 2.5 inch front and 3 inch rear bump stops)
- Aftermarket High Fenders: 39 inch and up (varies)
- 4.5 inch Lift Coil Springs (Front: 1864302 and Rear: 1864402)
- Front Track Bar Bracket (4.5 inch Lift) (part number 1953500)
- Rear Track Bar Bracket (2.5-4.5 inch Lift) (part number 1953600)
- 2 inch Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit (part number 1959500)
- 0.5 inch Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit (part number 1959300)
- 10.75 inch Front Sway Bar Link Kit (part number 744500)
- 11.5 inch Rear Sway Bar Link Kit
- Front Brake Line Anchor Kit (part number 1101255)
- All necessary hardware
- Caster correction required - not included. Front Control Arm Sport Brackets (part number 1938125), or 8-Arm Alpine IR Control Arm Kit (Alpine: part number 1416610 Alpine IR: 1416510), or 8-Arm Alpine IR Long Control Arm and Bracket Kit (Alpine: part number 1316010 Alpine IR: 1310510), and/or HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar (part number 1753420) recommended to optimize caster and pinion angles and restore factory steering and suspension geometry. Proper suspension geometry ensures all stability controls function w/in factory parameters.
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75 inch backspacing or less - or Offset Wheel Adapters for stock wheels - not included.
- Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35 inch or larger tires.
- Sport/Sahara Fenders require 3 inch front and 2.5 inch rear bump stop extensions and shims (included) in order to fit 35 inch tires.
- Sport/Sahara Fenders require 3.5 inch front and 4 inch rear bump stop extensions and shims in order to fit 37 inch tires. Requires an additional 0.5 inch Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit (part number 1959300) - not included.
- Rubicon Fenders require 2.5 inch front and 3 inch rear bump stop extensions and shims (included) in order to fit 37 inch tires.
- Aftermarket High Fenders required to fit 39 inch and up tires. Bump stop extension and shim requirements will vary based on setup including wheel/tire combination, shock collapsed length, and fenders. Installer must check for clearances. We recommend an additional 0.5 inch Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit (part number 1959300) - not included.
- Requires longer shocks (not included in base kit) - Falcon SP2 Mode Adjust Performance Shocks recommended.