JLU 2.5 Inch Base Lift Kit with 9550 VSS Shocks For 19-Current JL Wrangler Unlimited 4 Door TeraFlex
The ultra-simple TeraFlex JL 4dr: 2.5 inch Coil Spring Base Lift Kit w/ 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks comes with the basic parts needed to fit larger tires for increased ground clearance for better off-road capability without compromising on road handling.
We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks or TeraFlex 9550 VSS shocks or shock extensions. These are the only shock absorbers engineered to work with TeraFlex lift coil springs to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability.
2.5 inch Coil Spring Base Lift Kits are offered with TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks or with shock extensions or without shock absorbers. Falcon SP2 Mode Adjust Performance Shocks are available separately.
- JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
- Lift Height: 2.5 inch
- Install Time: 4 Hours
Max Tire Diameter:
- Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35 inch (w/ 3 inch front and 2.5 inch rear bump stops)
- Rubicon Fenders: 35 inch (w/ 2 inch front and 2 inch rear bump stops)
- Rubicon Fenders: 37 inch (w/ 2.5 inch front and 3 inch rear bump stops)
- 2.5 inch Lift Coil Springs (Front: part number 1862000 and Rear: part number 1862100)
- Rear Track Bar Bracket (2.5-4.5 inch Lift) (part number 1953600)
- 2 inch Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit (part number 1959500)
- 0.5 inch Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit (part number 1959300)
- 10.75 inch Front Sway Bar Link Kit (part number 744500)
- 11.5 inch Rear Sway Bar Link Kit
- TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks (2.5 inch Lift) (part number 1545250)
- All necessary hardware
- Caster correction recommended, but not required - not included. Front Lower Sport Control Arm Kit (part number 1253000), or Front Control Arm Sport Brackets (part number 1938125), or 8-Arm Alpine IR Control Arm Kit (Alpine: part number 1416610 | Alpine IR: 1416510), and/or Alpine IR Front Track Bar (part number 1753420) recommended to optimize caster and pinion angles and restore factory steering and suspension geometry. Proper suspension geometry ensures all stability controls function w/in factory parameters.
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75 inch backspacing or less - or Offset Wheel Adapters for stock wheels - not included.
- Models w/ plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35 inch or larger tires.
- Sport/Sahara Fenders require 3 inch front and 2.5 inch rear bump stop extensions and shims (included) in order to fit 35 inch tires.
- Rubicon Fenders require 2 inch front and 2 inch rear bump stop extensions (included) in order to fit 35 inch tires.
- Rubicon Fenders require 2.5 inch front and 3 inch rear bump stop extensions and shims (included) in order to fit 37 inch tires.
- Requires Shock Extensions (part number 1985200) or longer shocks (not included in base kit) - TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin Tube Shocks (part number 1545250) or Falcon SP2 Mode Adjust Performance Shocks (available separately) recommended.