Jeep LJ Rear Upper Adjustable Pro LCG 4-Link Long Flexarm Kit 3-6 Inch Lift 97-06 Wrangler LJ TeraFlex
TeraFlex TJ/LJ Rear Upper: Adjustable Pro LCG 4-Link Long Flexarms (3-6 inch Lift) provide maximum adjustability, dependability, and performance on TJ Wrangler and LJ Wrangler Unlimited models with 3-6 inch lifts.
These are the same flexarms used in our Pro LCG Long Flexarm Suspension Systems.
Requires our TJ/LJ Rear Upper: Pro LCG 4-Link Long Flexarm Frame Bracket Kits (Driver Side: P/N 97881; Passenger Side: P/N 97882). Can also be used for custom link suspensions.
- LJ Wrangler Unlimited (long wheelbase)
- Lift Height: 3-6 inches
- Tube Diameter and Wall: 1-3/4 inch x 0.281 inch
- Factory Length: 13-1/4 inch
- Min. Length: 31-9/16 inch
- Max. Length: 36-3/16 inch
- Uses 9/16 inch (14mm) Bolt
- 1-1/4 inch-12 UNF Thread
- 1-1/2 inch Wrench on Tube
- 1-7/8 inch Wrench on Jam Nut
- LJ rear upper: Adjustable Pro LCG 4-Link Long Flexarms (P/N 1649880) - pair
- Sold As A Kit
Features and Benefits:
- HD 1-3/4 inch x 0.281 inch wall DOM tubing flexarms for superior strength
- Adjustable from 31-9/16 inch to 36-3/16 inch (factory length: 13-1/4 inch)
- Fully adjustable flexarms optimize pinion and caster angles, and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment
- Re-centers axles in the wheel well for proper suspension movement or can be used to increase wheelbase
- Full-range of movement will not restrict articulation or flex off-road
- Forged threaded joints
- Premium black e-dipped coating provides superior durability and corrosion resistance on tube and forged rod end housing
- Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum clamp collar to secure rod end after length adjustment
- TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty against defects
- Also available individually (P/N 1649880).
- Install Time: 1.5 Hours
- SKU: 144707