Low300 Gear Set Kit Manual 80-86 Jeep CJ and Scrambler TeraFlex
The TeraFlex Low300 low range gear kit is a true 4.0:1 low-range gear ratio. This low-range gear replacement kit combines the Dana 300's case strength and durability and allows the Jeep owner to enhance trail performance by maximizing the low range crawl ratio.
This kit provides rock-crawling performance without affecting high range gears for daily drivers, or the trip to and from the back country. This kit is easy to install. There are no driveshaft changes, or special shift linkages required.
It comes complete as a 5 gear set, and includes all necessary gaskets and seals, and a new shift rail with increased detent pockets (to help twin stick applications shift smoother, and with more accuracy).
- Low300 Gear Set Kit - Manual
- Low range gear kit is a true 4.0:1 low range gear ratio
- Enhances trail performance by maximizing low range crawl ratio
- 5-Gear set with all necessary gaskets and seals, plus a new shift rail
- Sold As A Kit
- SKU: 2123000
- 1980-1986 Jeep CJ and Scrambler w/ Dana 300 Transfer Case
- Scout owners with a manual transmission can purchase P/N 2103000 for 1980 Scouts, and P/N 2103800 for Scout automatic transmissions
- The Low300 kit for Scouts require some internal case grinding