Jeep TJ/LJ 0-2 Inch Lift Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit Boxed 97-06 Wrangler TJ/LJ TeraFlex
TeraFlex Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnects are the industry leader thanks to their ease of use. The upper sway bar link end uses a large polyurethane ball for silent operation, long-term durability, and zero maintenance.
The lower sway bar link end slides over a stainless-steel pin for easy sway bar link removal. The sway bar links quickly disconnect and swing up out of the way for unrestricted axle articulation during off-roading.
While connected for street use, the link provides immediate reaction during sway bar loading to eliminate excess play. This results in improved lateral control and steering response compared to the stock rubber sway bar link bushings.
- TJ|LJ 0-2 Inch Lift Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit - Boxed
- The industry leader thanks to their ease of use
- Sway bar links quickly disconnect and swing up and out of the way
- The quick and easy way to go from street to trail and back again
- Sold As A Kit
- SKU: 1743092
- 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler
- 2004-2006 Jeep LJ Wrangler Unlimited (long wheelbase)
- Lift Height: 0-2 Inches
- Length: 8 Inches
- Front driver Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Link (P/N 600493)
- Front Passenger Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Link (P/N 600494)
- All necessary hardware
- Sway bar link length is measured center-to-center
- Also available skin packed for retail display (P/N 1743012)
- Install Time: 1 Hour