Jeep TJ/LJ 2-6 Inch Lift Front Driver Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Link w/ U-Bracket Stud 10 Inch 97-06 Wrangler TJ/LJ TeraFlex
TeraFlex Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnects are the industry leader thanks to their ease of use. The upper sway bar link end uses a large polyurethane ball for silent operation, long-term durability, and zero maintenance.
The lower sway bar link end slides over a stainless-steel pin for easy sway bar link removal. The sway bar links quickly disconnect and swing up out of the way for unrestricted axle articulation during off-roading.
While connected for street use, the link provides immediate reaction during sway bar loading to eliminate excess play. This results in improved lateral control and steering response compared to the stock rubber sway bar link bushings.
- TJ/LJ 2-6 Inch Lift Front Driver Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Link w/ Grease Zerk (10 Inch)
- Very useful when hooked up on the street
- Quickly disconnects and swings up and out of the way for off road use
- Very easy to operate
- Driver Side Only
- Sold Individually
- SKU: 600491
- 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler
- 2004-2006 Jeep LJ Wrangler Unlimited (long wheelbase)
- Lift Height: 2-6 Inches
- Length: 10 Inches
- Sway bar link length is measured center-to-center
- Install Time: 0.5 Hour