Jeep TJ/LJ 4 Inch Lift Rear SpeedBump Bump Stop Kit 97-06 Wrangler TJ/LJ TeraFlex
These innovative TeraFlex SpeedBump Bump Stops meet the demand of high-performance driving. Composite construction combined with a progressive nature reduces suspension compression impacts and harshness when bottoming out whether driving off-road or on poorly maintained highways. Reducing this impact increases driver ability to maintain vehicle control as well as reduces the risk of bending an axle housing tube.
Other features include performance-tuned closed-cell nitrogen charged microcellular polyurethane technology that will not fade or dissipate under extended heavy use to maintain its progressive nature. This material is unaffected by temperature extremes and retains its flexibility under thermal or sub-zero temperatures.
SpeedBump Bump Stops also feature a self-lubricating Delrin acetal resin polymer shaft to withstand 1,000s of continuous cycles without wear or abrasion. The external shaft seal also prolongs shaft life by wiping and cleaning the shaft to prevent contaminants from entering the SpeedBump housing. The front bump stops feature a simple bolt-on installation simply requires removal of the factory bump stop bell with no welding required.
Additionally, these maintenance-free SpeedBump Bump Stops don't require any adjustment or tuning.
- TJ Wrangler
- LJ Wrangler Unlimited (long wheelbase)
- Lift Height: 4-6 inches
- Rear SpeedBump bump stops - pair
- Rear adjustment spacers
- Rear SpeedBump mounting brackets w/ integrated coil spring pads - pair
- Rubber spring isolators - pair
- Sold As A Kit
Features and Benefits:
- Fits TJ/LJ w/ 4 inch or more lift
- TJ/LJ specific tuned for high-speed performance
- Absorbs large impact energy progressively during compression to prevent bent axle tubes
- Quiet movement and function (no pad-slap clunk)
- Maintenance-free, all composite construction
- Resistant to all types of environmental conditions (mud, salt, sand, dust, etc.)
- Subzero temperature flexibility reduces fatigue
- Compatible w/ all suspension systems that retain factory axle spring mounting locations
- OEM rubber spring isolator included
- Patented technology
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Cutting and welding required - bracket replaces factory rear upper spring bracket
- Install Time: 3 Hours
- SKU: 1958720