Universal Front Brake Line Anchor Kit w/5 Mounting Holes TeraFlex
The Universal Front Brake Line Anchor Kit properly locates your front brake line for safe tire clearance during full suspension movement.
The secure mounting eliminates unnecessary movement of the flexible brake line and ABS/wheel speed sensor.Features a longer anchor with five mounting holes to fit a wide range of vehicles compared to our JK/JKL-specific kit (P/N 1101255) with one mounting hole.
- Universal - fits most vehicles
- Brake line anchors - pair
- UV resistant nylon cable ties w/ stainless steel gripper - set of 8
- Sold As A Kit
Features and Benefits:
- Stainless-steel anchor can be bent and positioned for specific clearance and location
- Longer anchor features 5 mounting holes to fit more applications
- Molded rubber construction securely and safely retains brake line
- Molded rubber also features a recessed channel for vehicle speed sensor wire
- Utilizes lower shock mount bolt for easy installation
- Install Time: 0.5 Hours
- SKU: 1101356