TJ BFH II Rear Bumper With Shackle Tabs In Bare Steel 14-61-030 Poison Spyder
The Poison Spyder Customs BFH II rear bumper is designed for those hardcore four-wheelers who value strength, simplicity and function. This bumper was literally Built For the Hammers designed with light weight, toughness and performance in mind.
It is basically a frame cap style bumper, hugging the rear end of the Jeeps frame and cross member to provide the best obstacle clearance and departure angle possible. But unlike other frame cap bumpers that are on the market, the BFH II incorporates signature Poison Spyder style, with multiple angles and facets to give the bumper great looks on top of its hard core functionality.
The BFH II is CNC laser-cut from high strength 3/16 inch plate steel, then precision brake-formed for an exact fit over the Jeeps rear frame and cross member.
The heavy duty recovery shackles are CNC machined from 1 inch thick plate steel, and welded both inside and outside the bumper shell. The tabs are standard equipment on the BFH II, and are designed to accept 3/4 inch recovery shackles (AKA D-Rings).
This bumper is available in bare steel only, it will need to be painted or powder coated prior to final installation. The BFH II Rear Bumper is easily installed using captured grade-8 hardware and the Jeeps existing bumper mounting holes. This bumper is intended for those hard-core wheelers who either wheel without a spare or strap the spare down into the bed of the Jeep.
- 1997-2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler, Rubicon, and Unlimited
- Bare steel
- 3/16 inch thick plate steel
- No provisions for a spare tire carrier
- Shackle tabs are 1 inch thick plate steel
- Universal mounting system comes with captured hardware already in place for installation
- Sold Individually
- Poison Spyder Customs Part Number: 14-61-030
- Finish: Bare
- Receiver Hitch: Receiver Hitch No
- D-Ring Mount Included: D-Ring Mount Is Included
- Position: Rear
- Fitment: Direct Fit
- Tire Carrier: Tire Carrier No