97-06 TJ Comp Cut Crusher Corners With 3 Inch DeFender Flares Bare Steel 14-04-053 Poison Spyder
Poison Spyder Crusher Corners are built for the off-road enthusiast who likes to play in the Big rocks! Crusher Corners are a key component in avoiding body damage to your Jeep. Crusher Corners are CNC laser cut from high strength 3/16 inch plate steel. The precisely cut pattern is then carefully roll-formed for a perfect fit to your Jeeps body lines.
Crusher Corners protect your Jeep from the tailgate all the way to the door opening, in one unbroken curtain of impregnable body armor At the front edge, Crusher Corners are precisely cut to integrate with Poison Spyder Rocker Knockers or Ricochet Rockers. All of the bolt holes are countersunk, and the supplied stainless steel flat head cap screws yield a smooth, flat surface to slide over rocks.
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ and Rubicon
- Bare steel
- 3/16 inch plate steel
- Comp corners allow clearance for larger tires
- Integrated 3 inch DeFender Flares made entire of 3/16 inch plate
- Flat head stainless steel hardware
- Sold As A Pair
- Poison Spyder Customs Part Number: 14-04-053
- Corner Type: Full
- Finish: Bare Steel
- Material: Steel
- Fitment: Direct Fit
- Install Type: Cutting or Drilling Required