TJ Rockbrawler Front Bumper With Tabs Bare Steel 14-59-010-D Poison Spyder
The RockBrawler front bumper is a mid-width, high clearance bumper designed to combine hard core off-road performance with full features.
This bumper is fabricated from 3/16 inch plate steel, CNC laser-cut and precision brake-formed into a low profile, high clearance design. The ends of the bumper extend far enough to protect the lower corner of the grille, but not far enough to hinder tire clearance or tire access to vertical obstacles.
The faceted design of the RockBrawler front bumper provides the best ground clearance and approach angle possible in a bumper that doesn't require frame modifications. Any winch with a standard 10 inch x 4.5 inch mounting pattern will bolt right on to the RockBrawler front bumper. If mounting a winch, you'll need a Winch Fairlead Mount, sold separately.
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited
- Bare steel
- Mid-width high clearance bumper
- 3/16 inch plate steel
- With tabs
- CNC laser-cut
- Extends far enough to protect the lower corner of the grille, but not far enough to hinder tire clearance or tire access
- Sold Individually
- Poison Spyder Customs Part Number: 14-59-010-D
- Width: Mid-Width
- Light Mounts Included: Light Mounts Included
- Winch Mount Included: Winch Mount Included
- Finish: Bare
- Material: Steel
- D-Ring Mount Included: D-Ring Mount Included
- Position: Front
- Fitment: Direct Fit