Trucklite 7 Round LED Headlamp Poison Spyder
Trucklite 7 Round LED Headlamp. Improve your Jeep headlamp performance with these 7 inch Round LED Headlamps with complex reflector optics! These advanced LED headlamps from Trucklite are the state of the art in LED lighting, providing crisp, bright LED light with low amp draw. These headlamp assemblies can replace Most 7 inch round OE headlamps, including those in Jeep JK, TJ and CJ!
Sold By Each (select quantity of 2 of you need a pair).
- When properly mounted, exceeds FMVSS-108 and CMVSS-108 DOT requirements for low beam and high beam performance
- Excellent option for light, medium and heavy-duty trucks, off-road vehicles, classic cars, motorcycles and more.
- Metalized reflector optics provide a lighting experience that smooth and clean across the driving surface
- Provides a brighter, crisper and whiter light output, closer to the color temperature of daylight, dramatically improving light projection distance and overall visibility
- Durability and dependability of LED lighting provides a solid-state, bulb-free headlamp design that impervious to damage from shock and vibration
- Military grade, die-cast aluminum housing and non-yellowing, polycarbonate lens offer optimum protection against damage from impact, roadside debris and other hazards
- Electronics are sealed in epoxy to resist from damage caused by corrosion or moisture
- Advanced circuitry protects against voltage spikes up to 600v
- Drop-in replacement for #6014, 6015, 6016, H6024 and Par 56 headlamp designs
- Uses Standard, H4, 3-blade wiring connector
- Equipped with Truck-Lite 3-Year Limited Warranty.
- Poison Spyder includes Trucklite H4 to H13 Adapter Harness 96630 (required for use in Jeep JK and other vehicles with an H13 headlamp socket)
- Hard-coated polycarbonate lens
- eCoat aluminum housing and internal structures
- Metalized Reflector
- 16 Gauge Wire
- 2 LED Arrays
- 9v-33v Multi-volt design works with both 12v and 24v systems
- 12.8v, 1.80a (low beam), 3.60 amps (high beam)
- 25.6v, 1.00a (low beam), 1.80 amps (high beam)
- 1,300 Lumens
- Operating temperature range: -40 degreeC to 50 degreeC
- Over voltage protection to 600v, w/constant output
- Mechanical aim