YJ BFH Front Bumper With Shackle Tabs In Bare Steel 13-16-020-D Poison Spyder
Poison Spyder Customs BFH front bumper is designed for those hardcore four-wheelers who value strength, simplicity and function. This bumper was literally Built For the Hammers with the best ground clearance, tire clearance and approach angle possible. It is no wider than the Jeeps frame rails, with angled facets to improve its ability to slide over the rocks.
The BFH bumper is CNC laser-cut from a single piece of high strength 3/16 inch plate steel, then precision brake-formed for an exact fit. The BFH bumper features an integrated winch mount and one-piece design.
Recovery Shackle Tabs are machined from 1 inch thick plate steel to provide a secure attachment point for 3/4 inch recovery shackles. These tabs are specifically engineered to match the angles of the BFH bumper to result in zero loss in approach angle.
- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ
- Bare steel
- 3/16 inch plate steel
- Features an integrated Winch mount
- D-ring shackle tabs made of 1 inch thick plate steel
- Sold Individually
- Poison Spyder Customs Part Number: 13-16-020-D
- Width: Stubby
- Light Mounts Included: Light Mounts Not Included
- Winch Mount Included: Winch Mount Included
- Finish: Bare
- Material: Steel
- D-Ring Mount Included: D-Ring Mount Included
- Position: Front
- Fitment: Direct Fit