YJ Steering Box Skid Black Steel 13-15-010 Poison Spyder
The Poison Spyder Steering Box Skid fully protects one of your Jeeps most vulnerable and vital components. The skid is CNC laser cut from 3/16 inch high pressure steel plate, then precision brake-formed and professionally MIG welded. This rugged skid plate is able to withstand punishing impacts.
The Steering Box Skid comes powder coated satin black for great looks and corrosion resistance. The kit comes complete with all additional mounting hardware (some OEM hardware is re-used).
- 1987-1995 Jeep YJ Wrangler
- Satin black powdercoat
- 3/16 inch high pressure steel plate
- Sold Individually
- Poison Spyder Customs Part Number: 13-15-010
- Finish: Black Powdercoat
- Position: Steering Gear Box
- Fitment: Direct Fit
- Type: Steering Box Skid
- Installation Type: Cutting or Drilling Required